In order to comply Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of The Council of 27 April 2016 (GDPR) and the Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights, we provide you the following information about the processing of personal data that you can provide us:
- Who is responsible for data processing?
Our details are at the top of this legal notice.
- We process the information provided to us to give and bill our services and products.
- If you give us consent, we may also process the data to send you information about products, services or activities.
- How long will we keep your data?
Your data will be retained the strictly necessary time. Aa long as you are a user of our services or want to continue receiving information.
– What legitimacy do we have to be able to process your data?
1. The legal basis for the processing of data is the consents you give us.
(under 14 years old). It will be understood that all information submitted by children under the age of 14 has been with the consent of their legal representatives. If this is not the case, the legal representative must notify us as soon as possible.
- Compliance with applicable laws or performance of a contract. In specific circumstances, we may need to process your personal data in order to comply with any relevant law / regulation or to comply with our obligations under a contract to which it is subject.
– To whom will we communicate your data?
The data will not be communicated to third parties, unless required by law or whoever is necessary to comply with the purpose of the processing.
– What rights does the user have and how to exercise them?
- Everyone has the right to obtain information about whether or not we process their personal data.
- You also have the right to withdraw your prior consent.
- Interested parties have the right to access their personal data, as well as request the rectification of inaccurate data, or request the deletion of these when, among other reasons, the data is not necessary for the purpose for which they were collected.
- Depending on certain circumstances, interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defence of claims.
- Depending on certain circumstances, and for reasons related to the particular situation, the user may object to the processing of their data. In this case, we will stop treating them, unless for legitimate imperative reasons or for the exercise or defence of possible claims.
- Interested parties also have the right to the portability of their data.
- Finally, interested parties have the right to file a claim with the competent supervisory authority.
You can exercise the above rights by sending us a letter, attaching a copy of a document that identifies you, to our physical address or to the email that appears at the beginning of this Legal Notice.
- How have we obtained your data?
The personal data we process arise from the interested party, who guarantees that the data provided is true and that they are responsible for communicating any modification thereof. The data marked with an asterisk are mandatory to provide the requested service.
- What data do we process?
The data we process fall into the following categories:
Postal or electronic addresses.
Other data requested in our forms.
The data is limited because we only process the data necessary for the provision of our services and the management of our activity.
- For what purpose do we process your data?
We may process your personal data for the following purposes:
Carry out the contracted services.
Facilitate the products purchased.
Respond to requests for information, products or services.
When we have legal obligations to process personal data.
Plan and develop organizational aspects (such as internal communications, budgets, administration and project management).
Promote access to our resources.
Manage the website.
For any other purpose that asks us to notify you and obtain your consent, including the purposes required by local law, we will obtain your consent before processing your personal data for such purposes.
- WHAT MEASURES DO WE APPLY IN SECURITY?
We apply the measures established in Article 32 of the GDPR, therefore we have adopted the necessary security measures to guarantee the appropriate level of security for the risk of data processing, with the mechanisms that will guarantee the confidentiality, integrity, availability and permanent resilience of systems and treatment services.
Some of these measures are:
Information on personal data processing policies.
Making periodic backups.
Data access control.
Periodic verification, evaluation and valuation processes.
- EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
CALUMGLASS acts with the utmost diligence possible so that the data and information offered on its website is updated at all times. It does not guarantee nor is responsible for the accuracy and updating of the contents of the website, subject to change without notice. CALUMGLASS will be responsible for the information that may be obtained through the links included in the website.
The commercial relationships between clients will be governed by the general conditions that, if applicable, will be established by CALUMGLASS in a specific document for this purpose, or by the specific agreements that may be agreed with the clients.
- INFORMATION AND COMMERCIAL ADVERTISING POLICY
CALUMGLASS undertakes through this document not to make any misleading advertising. For this purpose, will not be considered misleading advertising, formal or numerical errors that may be found in the contents of the various sections of the website as a result of the maintenance and/or unfulfilled updating of the information contained in its sections. CALUMGLASS as a consequence of the provisions of this document, we will have the commitment to correct it as soon as we become aware of the presence of any mistake.
CALUMGLASS undertakes not to send commercial communications without identifying them as such, as described in Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce. For these purposes, all information sent to CALUMGLASS customers will not be considered commercial communication, when the purpose is to maintain the contractual relationship between the client and CALUMGLASS, as well as the development of the information tasks and others that are typical of the service that the customer has contracted.
- CONDITIONS OF USE. JURISDICTION AND APPLICABLE LAWS
The use of this website implies full acceptance of the terms of this legal notice. This legal notice and all the relationships and services established between CALUMGLASS and the User of the website will be governed by the provisions of Spanish law.
Social Networks Policy
In compliance with data protection regulations, CALUMGLASS informs users (here on now, the user or users) that they own the profiles on social networks Facebook and Instagram under the name CALUMGLASS, and that they have been created with the main purpose of advertising the products and services offered by CALUMGLASS.
The user has a profile in one of the aforementioned Social Networks and has decided to join the page created by CALUMGLASS, showing interest in the information published on the named Social Network. By joining the CALUMGLASS page, the user consents to the processing of personal data published on their profile by CALUMGLASS.
The user may access at any time the privacy policies of the Social Network itself (provided at the end of this document), as well as put together their profile to ensure their privacy.
The user has the right to exercise the rights of access, rectification, deletion, portability and limitation to CALUMGLASS, by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org with a letter accompanying it with an identity document.
However, the exercise of the above rights will be defined by the functionality of the Social Network itself and the ability to access information on user profiles by CALUMGLASS, and in any case, rights may be exercised solely in relation to the information that is under the control of CALUMGLASS. Likewise, users may file a claim regarding the protection of personal data with the Spanish Data Protection Agency at pol. PAEC c/ Celler, 8, 17251 Calonge (Girona) when they consider that CALUMGLASS has violated the rights that are recognized by the applicable regulations on data protection.
CALUMGLASS will carry out the following actions:
-Access to public information on the User’s profile.
-Send personal and individual messages through the channels of the Social Network.
The User may always control their connections, delete the contents that they cease to be interested in and restrain with whomever shares the connections. In order to do that they may access their privacy settings on the Social Network.
Once attached to the CALUMGLASS page, the user may publish comments, links, images, photographs or any other multimedia content supported by the Social Network. The User, in all cases, must be the owner of the same, enjoy the copyright, and intellectual property or have the consent of the affected third parties. Any publication on the page, whether texts, graphics, photographs, videos, etc., that violate or are likely to violate ethics, good taste and/or violate the rights of intellectual or industrial property, the right to the image or the Law, is expressly prohibited. In that case, CALUMGLASS reserves the right to immediately remove the content and may also request permanent blocking of the User.
CALUMGLASS will not be responsible for any of the contents published by the User.
The users must withstand that their publications will be known to other users, which is why they must be responsible for their privacy.
Images that can be published on the page will not be stored by CALUMGLASS but will remain on the Social Network.
CALUMGLASS will use the Social Network to advertise the products and services, and in any case, if it decides to process the contact details to carry out direct actions of commercial prospecting it will always do so following the legal requirements of the data protection regulations and the information society.
It will not be considered advertising to recommend to other users the page of CALUMGLASS so that those can also enjoy the promotions or be informed of its activity.
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/help/323540651073243
• Instagram: https://help.instagram.com/155833707900388