In order to comply with Article 10 of Law 34/2002 on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, we provide our data to users:
Corporate name: CALUMGLASS, S.L. (CALUMGLASS)
Registered address: C/ CELLERS, 8 PAEC 17251 – CALONGE
Tax identification number (NIF): B17610312
Phone number: 972652750
Registry data: Tomo 1466 Folio 42 Hoja GI-24447
CALUMGLASS can compile information about the search habits of the users of the website through cookies or log files. Cookies are not used to collect personal data. They will only be installed if the user remains and continues browsing our website. Below we provide detailed information about what cookies are, what kinds are used on the website, how they can be disabled in the browser and how to specifically block the installation of cookies to third parties.
What are cookies?
A “cookie” is a small piece of text that websites send to the browser and are stored in the user’s terminal (computer or mobile device). These files are intended to store data that can be updated and retrieved by the entity responsible for its installation.
Cookies are safe because they can only store the information that has been put in place by the browser. The user information entered in the browser or the one included in the page request. They cannot run any code or be used to access the user’s computer.
Cookies are essential for the operation of the Internet, providing advantages to the provision of interactive services, facilitating navigation and use of web pages. Cookies cannot damage the equipment and are active help to identify and solve errors.
Types of cookies
Below we give more information to better understand the different types of cookies that can be used:
According to ownership
They are generated by the website we visit. They can be of many types and are generally used to improve the user experience when browsing a page.
These are those generated by external services or providers on the web. They can be of many types and collect statistical data, usage, preferences, etc. of users.
According to purpose
The techniques are essential and strictly necessary for the proper functioning of the website, and for the use of the options and services offered.
For example, session maintenance, response time management, performance, etc.
These cookies allow the user to customize or specify some features of the general options of the website. For example, set the language, local or browser type.
The analytics are used by our websites to create browsing profiles and know the preferences of users. For example, with an analytical cookie we can know the geographical areas of interest to the user.
Advertising cookies allow the management of advertising based on specific criteria such as frequency of access, edited content, etc.
Advertising cookies allow through advertising management to store information and behaviour through the observation of habits, studying accesses and creating profiles of user preferences, to offer advertising linked to the interests of your profile.
According to term
Session cookies are those that last as long as the user browses the website and are deleted at the end of navigation.
These cookies are stored in the user’s terminal for a longer time, facilitating the control of preferences chosen without having to repeat some parameters each time you visit the website.
List and description of cookies
Below we publish schematically the cookies detailed before and used on our website.
Own and third-party cookies:
|gridcookie||Session||Used to display the right page layout for each user.||Customization|
|_icl_current_language||24 hours||Necessarily necessary. Contains the language of the session||Technical|
|_gid||24 hours||Used to distinguish users.||Analytical|
|_ga||2 years||Used to control unique visitors to the web, it stores a unique customer ID.||Analytical|
|NID||2 years||Google establishes a series of cookies on any page that has a Google map. We have no control over Google cookies that seem to include a mixture of snippets of information to measure the number and behaviour of users using Google Maps.||Technical|
|1P_JAR||1 week||Used to collect website statistics and track conversion rates.||Analytical|
|UULE||1 day||Cookie associated with the Google Maps service. It allows our geolocation in the corresponding section of this website.||Technical|
More information about Google Cookies:
– (Google Analytics): We use the Google Analytics system (Google’s tool to measure the traffic of the website), which can store cookies on your computer to help us collect information that will be used solely for statistical purposes and to study the behavior of users of our website. The information collected by the cookie (including IP) is stored and transmitted to Google’s servers in the United States of America. Google will use this data to collect activity on our site and generate reports in order to identify your use of the site. Google may provide this information to third parties when necessary by current legislation. Acceptance of this policy implies accepting Google’s use of information collected by Google Analytics. (Examples of these cookies: __utma, __utmb, __utmc, __utmz, __utmv, __utmt, _ga, _gid, _gat, etc.).
– (Google Maps): We also use Google Maps cookies to view geographic locations. These cookies are managed entirely by Google. (example: PREF, CONSENT, SSID, NID…).
– Other Google cookies: We also use technical cookies to remember the user’s acceptance of cookie installations, as well as other cookies with different functionalities, advertising, security or preferences (examples: 1P_JAR, SID, SEARCH_SAMESITE, SAPISID, APISID, HSID, UULE, DV…).
All these cookies can be found in the following links in Google’s policy:
Social network cookies (Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, etc): Each of the social networks uses its own cookies so that you can press buttons of the type “like”, “share” and give access to social networks.
Facebook Cookies, you can consult it’s Cookies Policy
Instagram Cookies, you can consult it’s Cookies Policy
The user must explicitly and actively accept the use of the cookies detailed above, for the periods indicated above, and the conditions described in this Cookies Policy.
Withdrawal of Consent
The user may withdraw their consent related to this Cookies Policy at all times. To this end, you must delete the cookies stored on your computer using the settings and configurations of your Internet browser.
Rights of stakeholders
Most cookies collect anonymous information that does not allow obtaining the user’s identity. However, some of the codes included may singularize or individualize the browser of the device used, and in this case the regulations on the protection of personal data may apply. So, in order to do this, we indicate that the information obtained through cookies will be processed for the purposes indicated in this Cookies Policy. This information will also be processed by the companies that provide cookies for the stated purposes of their respective privacy policies.
However, knowing that these codes do not allow the identification of the user, the rights of access, rectification, deletion, opposition, limitation and portability recognized in the regulations on data protection will not be applicable, unless the user is able to provide additional information that allows linking their identity with the identification codes of cookies.
If the right to data protection is considered violated, the user may file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (www.aepd.es) or within our delegate / data protection officer via e-mail email@example.com
Cookie management: Complementary guarantees
All Internet browsers allow you to clean up the behavior of a cookie or disable them within your browser settings or options. The steps to do it are different for each of them and you have to look for the instructions in the respective help menus.
Many browsers allow you to activate a private mode through which cookies are always deleted after the visit. Depending on the type of browser, this private mode may have different names. Below we list the most common browsers and a link to the respective cookie settings:
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-xl/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11
- FireFox: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/Borrar%20cookies
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
- Safari: http://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/es/cookies/
- Opera: https://help.opera.com/en/latest/security-and-privacy/
- Safari iOS (iPhone and iPad devices): http://help.opera.com/Linux/10.50/en/cookies.html
- Chrome Android: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/2392971?hl=es
- Windows Phone: http://www.windowsphone.com/es-es/how-to/wp7/web/changing-privacy-and-other-browser-
For more information on the elimination, disabling or blocking of cookies you can also visit: http://www.aboutcookies.org/Default.aspx?page=2
In case of disabling cookies, we will not be able to maintain your preferences and some functionalities of the web may be inoperative, without being able to offer personalized services.
Update of the cookies policy
Last Updated: October 2020